We are most deeply concerned to watch the events unfolding after the Coronavirus outbreak. The people of the entire world are suffering and losing lives. Many businesses are losing enourmsly as governments across the globe take precoursive measures to slow down the pandemic spreading.
We feel obligated to pass some of the news about Poland for all the people that are planning to visit the country. Since we write most about Poland destinations and specialize in it.
Travel Ban for incoming travel to Poland from 15th of March
The government of Poland declared the state of pandemic emergency for the entire country. Meaning:
- Borders closed for foreigners starting from 15th March to 25th March if not extended later.
- All foreigners that are residents or work in Poland will have to pass 14-day quarantine.
- All Polish citizens coming from abroad will have to pass 14-day quarantine.
- Border control.
- Inside communication will operate as usual.
- International air and rail travel will stop.
- Closed bars, restaurants and all social gathering places.
- Food orders will be functioning.
- Tatra National Park is closed
- All museums are closed
- Entry to poland for tourists is banned